The Institute of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners of Jagiellonian University organizes every semester Polish course for ERASMUS+ students, foreigners who are studying in Krakow universities, as well as those who are in Krakow doing work apprenticeships or PhD research.
- in the 2021/2022 academic year the course will be held in class. In case of worsening the pandemic situation it is possible to switch to the online classes.
- the semester course consists of 60 academic hours (two meetings per week, equaling 5 academic hours per week)
- we offer classes at all language levels (A1–C2)
- after passing the exam, the student receives 6 ECTS credits
- in the 2021/2022 academic year the cost of the course for students enrolled at the Jagiellonian University will be 750 PLN per semester. For students enrolled at other institutions the cost will be 850 PLN
- at the end of the course there is a written and oral exam.
- classes are led by qualified teachers of Polish as a foreign language employed by the Institute of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners of the Jagiellonian University.