INDIVIDUAL COURSE – IN-CLASS
We would like to invite you to an individual in-class Polish language course organized by the School of Polish Language and Culture at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
The School of Polish Language and Culture employs qualified teachers specializing in teaching Polish as a foreign language.
Course description: as part of the course, the teacher can focus on general Polish language skills as well as on development of specific competencies, topics or on broadening a specialized vocabulary register. Our offer also includes preparatory courses for the State Certification Exam of Polish as a Foreign Language.
To enroll in the course, you are asked to:
- Read the course information on the School’s website.
- Fill in an online Application Form and give relevant consents in the attached documents: Information of the processing of your personal data, Regulation of the individual lessons and Consent to the sending information. Then, School sends you back a completed Application Form in PDF format. You are asked to print it out, sign and send back as a scan to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a payment for a course.
Confirmation of acceptance and any further information will be sent to you by e-mail.
Please note that the School needs approximately 7 business days to fulfil the organizational issues, such as finding a teacher and setting the lesson schedule.
Place of in-class lessons: 3 Romana Ingardena str. or 64 Grodzka str. (depending on room availability).
- bank transfer,
- card directly at the School's Accounting Office (3 Romana Ingardena str., 30-060 Kraków, room no. 139) from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- or authorize the School to bill your credit/debit card by filling in the authorization form sent at the enrolment stage.