NON-INTENSIVE SEMESTER COURSES IN POLISH
The Jagiellonian University School of Polish Language and Culture offers a Non-intensive courses in Polish for foreign students “My Polish”, consisting of 60 academic hours. Our programs start in October (Ist semester) and February (IInd semester).
Academic year 2020/2021
THE COURSES ARE HELD IN AN ONLINE FORMAT
- Beginning of the academic classes: February 22nd 2021;
- The end date of the academic classes: June 18th 2021;
- Written placement test – online, link sent at the enrollment stage, in the e-mail acceptance of the application form;
- Oral placement test in an online format – February 17th- 19th 2021 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. after prior appointment for a specific time (platforms: WEBEX, MS Teams, Lajkonik UJ);
- Please note: students who have never learned Polish do not have to take placement tests (it is also enough to inform us by e-mail: email@example.com);
Classes: 90 minutes/twice a week – schedule will be agreed upon by the students and the teacher during the first class.
Course consists of 60 academic hours of Polish (1 academic hour = 45 minutes). The scope of the course is focused on general command of Polish, development of all linguistic competences (speaking, reading, listening and writing), and advancement of grammatical and vocabulary competence.
- Qualified teachers who are graduates of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków;
- Small groups;
- Opportunity to obtain 4 ECTS credit points for participation in the entire course on passing the final test;
- Certificate of completion of a course at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków (upon passing the exam).
In order to register for the course, please send us a complete application form (PDF file) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation of acceptance and any further information will be sent to you by e-mail.
Course price (for one semester): PLN 1490
We kindly inform you that we do not accept card payments directly at the School's Accounting Office - please only pay by bank transfer or provide your payment card details in the application form in order to remotely collect the payment.