We would like to invite you to Intense two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow within the program called "Winter with Polish Language" 2020.
Session I: January 27th – February 7th 2020
Session II: February 10th – February 21st 2020
- Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of the Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
- Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the first course day based on the placement test they write.
- ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests. In the case of participating in both courses (provided that the two final tests are passed) the participant will obtain 6 credit points.
- Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
- Localization: The lessons will be held at 7A, Garbarska street, in the very center of Cracow (a 5-minute walk to the Main Square).
- Price for participation in one session: 1590 PLN
In order to register for the course, please send us a scan of the complete application form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Confirmation of acceptance and any further information will be provided by e-mail.