We would like to invite you to two intense two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków within the program called "Winter with Polish Language" 2021.
- January 25th-February 5th 2021/ deadline for applications: January 11th 2021
- February 8th-February 19th 2021/ deadline for applications: January 25th 2021
THE COURSES ARE HELD ONLINE
- Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
- Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening, and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the basis of placement test held on the Lajkonik platform as well as the talk with the teacher on the first day of classes.
- Classes: will be held Monday thru Friday, 5 academic hours a day, 15:00-19:15 Polish time
- Platforms used: Lajkonik, Webex, MS Teams, BigBlueButton, Skype, Zoom (depending on the teacher and participants preferences)
- ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests.
- Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
- The price of one course is: PLN 1590.
Participants of online courses will receive scans of all documents in PDF format. These scans will be e-mailed to the address provided in the application form. Upon request, we will also ship the original documents via regular mail (shipment at participant's expense).
We kindly inform you that we do not accept card payments directly at the School's Accounting Office – please only pay by bank transfer or provide your payment card details in the application form in order to remotely collect the payment.