We would like to invite you to three intense two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow within the program called "Winter with Polish Language".
- 27.01. - 7.02.2020
- 10.02 - 21.02 2020
- Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of the Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
- Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the first course day based on the placement test they write.
- ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests. In the case of participating in both courses (provided that the two final tests are passed) the participant will obtain 6 credit points.
- Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
- Localization: The lessons will be held at 7a, Garbarska street, in the very centre of Cracow (a 5-minute walk to the Main Square).
PRICES AND APPLICATION FORM WILL BE PROVIDED LATER