We would like to invite you to two intensive two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow within the program called "Winter with Polish Language" 2023.
Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e., speaking, reading, listening, and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the basis of placement test held on the Open UJ platform as well as the talk with the teacher on the first day of classes.
IMPORTANT: accepting applications for the course in Session I has ended.
- Session I: January 30th – February 10th, 2023 / Application deadline: January 16th, 2023 / Payment deadline: January 23rd, 2023
- Session II: February 13rd – 24th, 2023 / Application deadline: January 30th, 2023 / Payment deadline: February 6th, 2023
Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
The price of one course is: PLN 1.750
Forms of payment: we kindly inform you that School does not accept payment in cash. You can make a payment by bank transfer, pay by card directly at the School's Accounting Office or by credit/debit card.
Please remember that all bank charges should be covered by the participant.
Lack of payment will result in removing a participant from the list.
Place of classes: School of Polish Language and Culture, Romana Ingardena 3 str., 30-060 Krakow.
Classes: will be held Monday thru Friday, 5 academic hours a day, 9:00-13:15 Polish time. Class hours can be changed.
Form of classes: in-class.
Placement test: online on the Open UJ platform. The aim of the placement test is to determine your actual level of Polish language and based on that assigning you to the proper group. Test must be done without any assistance within the indicated dates: Session I: January 2nd - 15th, 2023; Session II: January 16th - 30th, 2023.
Link to the test is sent at the enrollment stage, in the e-mail acceptance of the Application Form.
Test is completed only by people who have already been learning Polish. Those who rated, in the Application Form, their knowledge of Polish as “none (A1)” do not receive a link to the test.
A minimum number of participants: In order for us to open a course, a minimum of 5 participants must be enrolled in a given level.
ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests.
Diplomas and certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
To enroll in the course, you are asked to:
- Read the course information on the School’s website.
- Fill in the Application Form and then send it as a scan to the following address: email@example.com
- Complete an online placement test held on the Open UJ platform – if applicable. Following receipt of your Application Form, School will provide full information concerning the placement test online (a link to the Open UJ platform).
- Make a payment for a course.
Confirmation of acceptance and any further information will be sent to you by e-mail.