Applications for the program are accepted until:
• June 19th, 2023 – for A and C July programs, starting from July 3rd, 2023;
• June 29th, 2023 – for D August program, starting from July 24th, 2023;
• or until spots are filled.
Conditions of enrollment:
1. Participants must be at least 18 years of age on the day the program commences.
2. Read the course information on the School’s website.
3. Fill in an online Application Form and give relevant consents in the attached documents: Information on the processing of your personal data, Course Regulation ‘Summer School’ 2023 and Consent to the sending of information. Then, School sends you back a completed Application Form in PDF format. You are asked to print it, sign and send back as a scan to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Complete an online placement test – if applicable.
5. Make a payment for a course: a non-refundable prepayment of PLN 500 and the remaining fee should be paid by credit card or bank transfer (information on the application form).
6. Participants are responsible for buying their own insurance against any accidents, disease, and random incidents.
Important: Participants who intend to arrive with their children should remember that the School does not provide child care.
The cost of all programs is quoted in Polish currency – PLN.
The cost is listed in two versions:
• THE FULL PAYMENT: tuition and Polish language textbook, all complementary programs, permanent assistance of qualified personnel, room and board, and PLN 500 a non-refundable prepayment;
• ACADEMIC PROGRAM: tuition, Polish language textbook, and a non-refundable prepayment.
Payment in two steps:
1. STEP ONE: PLN 500 a non-refundable prepayment.
2. STEP TWO: the remainder: full price minus prepayment.
It is also possible to pay the total fee (without the division into the advance payment and surcharge) – please contact the School’s Office.
Payments can be remitted by credit card or by bank transfer. Please indicate your preferences on the Application Form. Following receipt of your Application, we will e-mail you the detailed information on making a payment.
Deadline for full payment is:
programs in July A and C - June 23rd, 2023
program in August D - July 14th, 2023
Please mail a copy of the bank transfer to the School’s e-mail address, or bring it with you.
All bank charges must be covered by the participant!
You can pay the fee in foreign currencies – the bank of the Jagiellonian University performs an automatic currency conversion. To calculate the exact amount, please contact your bank directly – the School does not do conversions.
The School will email the participant with a preliminary course enrollment confirmation up to 3 business days after receipt of the complete Application Form. The School sends confirmation of final course enrollment upon receipt of the complete program fee. If you do not receive an enrollment letter, please contact the School Office.
School of Polish Language and Culture
Institute of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners
Jagiellonian University in Kraków
Romana Ingardena 3 Str., room no. 139
30-060 Kraków, Poland
Tel: +48 12 663 29 29
+48 12 421 36 92