Ladies and Gentlemen,
Due to the present threat of coronavirus, we would also like to offer young people remote learning at the Jagiellonian University this summer.
We are aware of the fact that most of us would like to meet again within the walls of the Jagiellonian University, make new friends and feel the atmosphere of Kraków. Learning in front of the computer often poses new challenges, which can be also demanding. Nevertheless, the safety of the participants in our programs is of utmost importance, and the ever-evolving technology of remote learning and communication allows for effective and attractive learning of the Polish language.
Full of optimism and ready for virtual classes, we would like to cordially invite children and teenagers aged 13-17 to participate in the Summer Polish Language Course in an online form, which will take place from July 11th to July 22nd, 2022.
- The price of the course: 1,550 PLN
- Deadline for application: June 30th, 2022.
- Deadline for payment of fees: July 1st, 2022.
IN THE PROGRAM WE OFFER:
• 40 academic hours of language classes (1 academic hour=45 minutes) held by teachers of Polish as a foreign language of the Jagiellonian University who have experience in online teaching and work with young people;
• a profiled program of classes, which covers development and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening, and writing. It also acquires and masters grammar and new vocabulary. The participants receive an invitation to a placement test held on the Open UJ platform in order to choose an appropriate language group;
• learning on popular and proven remote learning platforms (MS Teams, Webex, Zoom, Open UJ), using attractive techniques and methods, including communication games, quizzes, movies and virtual tours;
• afternoon learning hours: 16:00-17:30 Polish time and 17:45-19:15 Polish time (with a possibility to shorten or lengthen the break between classes – to be agreed with the teacher);
• a completion diploma of the language course at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków – with a degree and number of ECTS/credit points.
Participants of online courses will receive scans of all documents in PDF format. These scans will be e-mailed to the address provided in the application form. Upon request, we can also ship the original documents via regular mail (shipment at participant's expense).
We kindly inform you that we do not accept card payments directly at the School's Accounting Office – please only pay by bank transfer or provide your payment card details in the application form in order to remotely collect the payment.
You are warmly invited!