We would like to invite you to two intense two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków within the program called "Autumn with Polish Language" 2022.
- September 5th - September 16th, 2022/ deadline for applications: August 28th, 2022
- September 19th – September 30th, 2022/ deadline for applications: September 5th, 2022
THE COURSES ARE HELD IN-CLASS
In-class courses held on the School’s premises at Romana Ingardena 3 Street. In order for us to teach an in-class course, a minimum of 5 participants must be enrolled on a given level.
Please kindly be advised that in order to enroll for the program "Autumn with Polish Language" it is necessary to send us a complete application form.
- Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
- Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening, and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the basis of placement test held on the Open UJ platform as well as the talk with the teacher on the first day of classes.
- Classes: will be held Monday thru Friday, 5 academic hours a day, 15:00-19:15 Polish time.
- ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests.
- Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
- The price of one course is: PLN 1590.
We kindly inform you that we do not accept card payments directly at the School's Accounting Office – please only pay by bank transfer or provide your payment card details in the application form in order to remotely collect the payment.
In order to register for the course, please send us a complete application form (PDF file) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation of acceptance and any further information will be sent to you by e-mail.