We would like to invite you to two intense two-week courses of the Polish language at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow within the program called "Autumn with Polish Language".
- 31 August-11 September 2020/ deadline for applications: 28 August 2020
14-25 September 2020 / please note - extended deadline for applications: 10 September 2020
THE COURSES ARE HELD ONLINE AND STATIONARY
Participants who live in Krakow can participate in traditional (in-class) courses held on the School’s premises at 7a Garbarska street, in the very centre of Krakow (5-minute walk from the Main Market Square). In order for us to teach an in-class course, a minimum of 5 participants must be enrolled on a given level.
- Courses: Each course consists of 50 lessons of Polish language (1 lesson = 45 minutes).
- Course description: It is a general course. Participants develop and practice all the language skills, i.e. speaking, reading, listening, and writing. They also acquire and master grammar and new vocabulary. The course program is always adapted to the needs of the participants and their language level which is determined on the basis of placement test held on the Lajkonik platform as well as the talk with the teacher on the first day of classes.
- Classes will be held Monday thru Friday, 5 academic hours a day, 9:00-13:15 Polish time
- Platforms used: Lajkonik, Webex, MS Teams, BigBlueButton, Skype (depending on the teacher and participants preferences)
- ECTS Points: It is possible to obtain 3 ECTS points for each course upon passing the final tests.
- Diplomas, certificates: Each participant will obtain a certificate of the participation in the course and those who pass the final exam will obtain a diploma with a grade and the certification of ECTS points assignment.
Participants of online courses will receive scans of all documents in PDF format. These scans will be e-mailed to the address provided in the application form. Upon request, we will also ship the original documents via regular mail.
We kindly inform you that we do not accept card payments directly at the School's Accounting Office - please only pay by bank transfer or provide your payment card details in the application form in order to remotely collect the payment.